Here’s how it works.
- Before each session, we’ll fit you with a state of the art, Heart-Rate Monitoring Transmitter so that we can continuously monitor your heart-rate using our advanced software technology & several High-Definition Monitors located throughout the facility.
- As you progress through our pre-designed interval training program, we are able to accurately track and measure the amount of time you spend in your Pre-calculated Training Zones.
- Using a science known as E.P.O.C. (Excess Post-Exercise Oxygen Consumption) and our advanced knowledge of cardiovascular and strength training interval programming, we will maximize the amount of time you spend in your optimal training zone when it comes to Burning Calories and Building Muscle.
Studies show that this training approach not only maximizes the calories you burn while your training, but it also keeps you burning calories at a much higher rate for up to 36 hours after your training session. Don’t worry, you’ll get to rest, but you’ll do it in a way that keeps you well within your target heart-rate zone. We’ve included a schedule below so that you can see exactly what to expect when you arrive.
PowerPulse 5-Week Training Cycle
The PowerPulse training session is comprised of 3 components:
This approach is ideal for losing 3-4 pounds per week if weight loss is your goal or for improving performance as it relates to an increase in power, speed and strength. Ideally, you should attend 2-4 sessions per week for the best results.
- Continuous cardiovascular interval training
- Intermittent indoor rowing
- Progressive circuit resistance training.
Check Out This Video To See What It’s All About
We are So Confident that You Will Absolutely LOVE Fit Core Power Pulse, that we are going to give you a FREE Class!
Yes! I’m Ready to Test Drive
FitCore Power Pulse!
Simply fill out the form below and we’ll contact you within 24 hours to schedule your FREE CLASS !